Passionate about Irish food and drink and interested in the next step in your career?
Gemma Smyth Communications is seeking a highly motivated, energetic and organised Senior Account Executive, with a keen interest in Ireland’s thriving food, drink and agri industry, for a full-time position delivering strategic communications campaigns for some of Ireland’s leading indigenous organisations and brands.
The client portfolio includes: Bord Bia; The Alltech Craft Brews & Food Fair; Agri Aware, The Agricultural Science Association; Bloom in the Park; The Irish Angus Producer Group; The ‘Taste the Atlantic’ Seafood Trail; The Pearse Lyons Distillery, Ha’penny Gin and a number of start-up craft brewers and distillers.
Located in the bustling creative hub of Stoneybatter, this an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with good instincts, a strong work ethic and an appetite to work in a fast-paced environment. Being part of a small team will mean that the successful candidate will gain invaluable experience on all aspects of the process including client liaison, strategy and planning, budget management and the delivery of exciting and impactful communications campaigns.
- 2-3-years’ experience working in communications or a related field and a relevant third level qualification
- Highly organised with an ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent writing skills in various formats including press materials, blog posts, case studies and social media
- Strong digital marketing skills including content creation and proficiency in managing a range of social media channels
- An excellent knowledge of the Irish media landscape and strong media relations skills
- An inquisitive mind and an ability to work independently to identify opportunities for clients and projects
- A curiosity for current affairs and the political environment
Interested applicants should send a CV and some examples of recent written materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th March 2018.